Tuesday 17 May 2016

Donate to the Dog home

On the way to death row if none intervenes! And the crime they committed, to be born as strays in a heartless society. ANOTHER 90 LIVES is in the POUND!! Innocent loving creations of God! Sanctity of life is in question!! I was approached by a Malay feeder to save his two dogs he feeds and followed by few calls from others. I will only be able to save these 90 lives if I could create the space for them. I would need to build at least 4 spacious enclosures. Needing SGD6,000/- Not to pay MPJB, but to build enclosures, for transportation, to pay the ground guys etc. I have only 2 weeks to act on this. With the faith in God, I am embarking on it. I need everyone's kind help. Pls band together and make this possible. Donations can be forwarded to DBS Savings: 019 5 098815. Malaysians who would like to chip in, may use the following account number: Maybank Account Name : Hashmat Mubarak Bin Eusoof Caadir Account Number :151285 042413

No comments:

Post a Comment