Monday 29 December 2014

Su SuperStar Korean Cusine Scape Orchard Singapore

To start off, I am a total Korean food junkie. Out of, say, ten times that I frequent a Korean restaurant, about eight times I'll order bibimbap, a popular Korean dish where you mix rice with vegetables, meat and egg in a stone bowl. Conveniently located right in the middle of *SCAPE, Su Superstar Korean Cuisine takes on an awfully simple store concept that it gives off the impression that they serve less than authentic Korean food. (Or is it just me?) However, this shop has turned into my number one to-go whenever I crave for bibimbap. Other than the fact that it's so yummy (after putting in loads of bibimbap sauce), it's very affordable, so plus points for my student budget wallet. I'd usually order a bowl of bibimbap along with a plate of spicy rice cakes, which are alright. The small humble eatery has an open concept, and they operate on a self-service ordering system where you can simply key in your orders on an iPad to order the food. Haven't tried the other dishes, but I'm so in love with their bibimbap I doubt I'll find enough self-control to order something else the next time I'm there.


No comments:

Post a Comment