Sunday 26 January 2014

Lights will Guide you home....

Things have been slowing down lately after a whirlwind craziness since September. I can finally hear myself breathe. My schedule is still looking full, but I am looking forward to all the empty slots after CNY. , I miss afternoon tea sessions with hubby, I miss shopping on weekday afternoons... The travel calendar is empty as of now, and I wonder where 2014 will take me to. On mornings like these when I am enjoying some peace at home and eating my morning cornflakes, I like to take time to look through my folders and finding photos I love but never got to showcase, recall the fun times from every trip, miss the beaches and miss the sceneries. And that is why Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer - the memories, the lessons, the insights, the cultures, the people... they all attribute to your quality of life and serve as inspirations and enlightenment. Lights will guide you home, they say. And while my next adventure awaits, I am cherishing every day I have in Singapore with my loved ones. Friends whom I haven't seen in so long and been catching up with, I miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment