Sunday 8 December 2013

Look of the day.. Minnie Mood

Dressing up is all about how you feel and how you want the world to perceive you. If you are feeling happy, wear colorful pieces; if you are feeling carefree, wear some cartoon clothing if you are feeling like you are on top of the world, then swirl and twirl and wear your prettiest smile. Dressing up is all about how you feel and how you want the world to perceive you. If you are feeling happy, wear colorful pieces; if you are feeling carefree, wear some florals; if you are feeling like you are on top of the world, then swirl and twirl and wear your prettiest smile.Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become..Have you guys followed me on instagram and facebook yet?? I keep my facebook and instagram updated everyday on what I do, where I go and what I eat hehehe. So follow me on instagram at lautingting and www.facebook.com/lau.ting.58

No comments:

Post a Comment